Cheera /Red Spinach Thoran and an award!

Ingredients:

Red spinach- 1 bunch
Crushed Garlic -3
Grated Coconut -1/2cup
Green chillies -3
Coconut oil
Curry leaves
Mustard seeds
Salt

Method:

Wash the spinach and chop finely.Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard.Add crushed garlic,curry leaves and green chillies.Mix it well and keep it covered.Cook on medium flame for about 8 -10 minutes.Add grated coconut and mix well.Serve hot with rice.

AWARD TIME

I got  'The versatile blogger' award from Suja of Kitchen Corner .Thanks a lot dear for remembering me :)
To accept this  award, and to thank the person awarded this to you,share 7 things about yourself and list 15 friends you like to pass this award.



About Myself

I love my hubby more than anything in this world.
Very short tempered:)
Cooking is a passion for me and I love to experiment new dishes.
A Shopping freak.
Value  friendship and very sincere in that.
Spend most of the time infront of my computer.
Love cats.

I would like to share this award  to the following buddies.

Namitha  and Sunitha
Vineetha
Sarah Naveen
Vrinda
Kairali Sisters
Swathi
Priya
Prani
Ganga
Nitha 
Jess 
Fathima
Aps
RV
Palatable

Happy blogging friends :)
Love
Sree


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumbilappam/Vazhanayila Appam/Chakka Appam/Steamed Jackfruit Dumplings

Murukku

Vegetable Oothappam