Palada Pradhaman for 1st Blog Anniversary + Onam

Today, 23rd of August, Sree's Recipes is becoming 1 year old! :-) Looking back, its been an amazing journey so far. I started this as a time pass, but now this blog and interacting with all of you is part of my life. I sincerely thank each of you for your support, encouragement and above all the inspiration to continue my experiments. I have learned a lot from each of you and I thank you for it.
   
It is such a wonderful coincidence that the 1st anniversary is also the Thiruvonam day! I wish each of you a very Happy Onam. To all my blogger friends out there, many more happy blogging days and wonderful recipes ahead!   

Ingredients:

Rice ada -200g
Milk - 2L
Sugar -500g
Ghee - 2tbsp
Cardmom -4
Fried Cashews and raisins

Method:

Wash the ada in cold water.Boil some water and pour this over the washed ada.Close it for 15  minutes.
Boil 2L milk with 1/2L of water and add the soaked ada.Cook in gentle fire stirring all the time till the ada becomes very soft and the color of the milk changes to pink.add sugar and continue stirring for 3 minutes.To this add Ghee and cardmom powder and stir for 2 minutes on low flame.Switch off the flame and add fried cashews and raisins .Keep it aside for sometime.Serve hot or chilled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumbilappam/Vazhanayila Appam/Chakka Appam/Steamed Jackfruit Dumplings

Murukku

Vegetable Oothappam